Stabilizing Difficult Clients Book – Pre Order
Stabilization is a decision. It’s time to cognitively reframe how we look at situations.
Stabilizing Difficult Clients will teach you:
– Strategies for behavioral interventions
– Steps to develop and implement treatment planning
– Actions to harness individual stabilization
– Tools to understand Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP)
– Tips on how to become a Master Crisis Therapist
As providers, it is my belief that we are a part of a global community
where we must help one another to transform the state of our societies.
There are no reviews yet.